Legal information - Terms & Conditions
ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Access to and use of 'leicestershireparishcouncils.org and any sub-domain' both within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms:
2. This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. By using 'leicestershireparishcouncils.org and any sub-domain' you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of 'leicestershireparishcouncils.org and any sub-domain'. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to'leicestershireparishcouncils.org and any sub-domain'.
3. As these terms may change from time to time you should check them regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
4. The failure or delay of the site owners to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive it's right to enforce that right.
5. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. If any provision of the foregoing is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
USE OF 'leicestershireparishcouncils.org and any sub-domain'
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
DISCLAIMERS - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7. Whilst this local council makes every effort to keep the information on this site accurate, they disclaim any liability for any warranty or representation, express or implied about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of that information for a particular purpose and you must satisfy yourself on these matters before using such information. Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for using the information on Leicestershireparishcouncils.org and it sub-domains, and you understand and agree that by doing so the local council nor its employees are responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use.
8. Web site material and that relating to third party information, products and services is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness or a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the service that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with this site.
10. We add links to third party sites to help you find more information related to our services. However the local council cannot be held responsible for the content of any external site linked to from within this site. Any links to third party websites from this site do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the local council and or its partners and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
11. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this site and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the council or its licensors (which includes other users).
12. Use of material on this site is modelled on a Creative Commons license. You are free to copy, distribute, display and perform the work on this site ONLY under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must give the original author credit
- Non-commercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes
- No Derivative Work – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
13. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.